Traveling Superintendent – Renovo Construction
Sometimes the grass IS greener on the other side. At Renovo Construction, we have an immediate need for Construction Superintendents.
Tired of not knowing where your next job will be? Looking for stability and a steady stream of projects? Are you interested in retail and working with some of the most recognized brands in the country? If you answered yes, then you could be the next Traveling Superintendent at Renovo Construction!
Renovo Construction is a General Contractor business created by DLC in 2021. Since Renovo is an affiliate company of DLC, a leading owner and operator of shopping centers, we have access to a pipeline of continual business with some of the world’s most iconic brands including Starbucks, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Homegoods, Burlington, Ross, AspenDental & Wellnow. More on DLC below! The business plan is to grow Renovo into a $100M+/yr General Contractor executing projects both internally and for external clients. Renovo is a people-driven company that hires top talent and works with best-in-class partners.
What we offer:
- Discretionary bonus
- Competitive pay
- Excellent benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401K + company match)
- Generous PTO and holiday schedule
- Training & development from some of the best in the industry!
- Opportunity for career development and growth
- Per diem
- Car allowance
About the role:
As a Traveling Superintendent with Renovo Construction, you will travel to job sites and have the opportunity to live in different parts of the country throughout the duration of the project. You will be responsible for:
- Managing on-site construction and with oversite of our Subcontractors, Vendors and Laborers
- Planning, overseeing and maintaining site safety (OSHA requirements) and site organization
- Managing the implementation of the project documents with subcontractors
- Creating and updating the 2-week look ahead every week
- Collaborating with client and property team to identify and maintain the critical path schedule
Our Next Superintendent Has:
- Minimum of 5 years of construction supervisory experience in commercial construction
- Experience estimating for retail real estate/shopping centers
- Advanced knowledge of associated trades including HVAC, electrical, plumbing, drywall, etc.
- Experience scheduling work, materials, manpower, subcontractors and equipment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Ability to travel
Founded in 1991, DLC is one of the nation’s leading owners and operators of open-air shopping centers. Our portfolio includes over 17 million square feet of attractive retail space. We manage over 100 properties, run a 3rd party services business, and own an architectural services firm.
DLC is a six-time certified Great Place to Work. This designation was granted based on teammate feedback and placed us in an elite tier above the average workplace. At DLC, our employees are the most essential asset to the Company. Recruiting, developing, and retaining great talent is vital to any leadership position within the firm.