Our people transform properties into places.
We are a team of real estate entrepreneurs committed to making retail places better. By working together to create a personally rewarding, productive, respectful, thoroughly enjoyable place to work, we empower our people to maximize your growth, profitability and #success.
DLC Management Corp. Acquires La Frontera Village in Austin, TX
DLC is pleased to announce the acquisition of La Frontera Village, a regional shopping destination in Round Rock, TX (Austin MSA), one of the fastest growing markets in the country.Learn More
DLC Management Corp. Announces Acquisition of Wood Ridge Plaza in Houston, Texas
DLC is excited to announce its acquisition of Wood Ridge Plaza, a 211,218 square foot shopping center in Oak Ridge North, TX.Learn More
Retail Retold Podcast - Presented by DLC
The Retail Retold Podcast highlights community retailers’ stories across the country and gives a behind the scenes look at leaders in the commercial real estate industry.Listen Now
Small Business Resource Center
We’re offering resources to help guide our smaller tenants reach their business goals.Learn More
A Great Place to Work… Certified
DLC has been named A Great Place to Work for the fourth year in a row! Check out our current job openings and join the team!Learn More
Understanding the Value of Human Capital
An Interview with CEO Adam Ifshin highlighting his entrepreneurial journey from Tharawat MagazineRead More
DLC values your privacy
Village at Allen
190 E Stacy Rd.
Allen, TX 75002
MSA: DALLAS-FORT WORTH-ARLINGTON, TX
- The Village at Allen is a dynamic shopping, dining and entertainment destination that combines several components, including retail, hospitality, and entertainment options, and features some of the area’s most popular attractions including TopGolf and the Allen Event Center.
Spring Creek Centre
Joyce Blvd & College Ave
Fayetteville, AR 72703
MSA: Fayetteville-Springdale-Rogers, AR-MO
- Anchors include Walmart, The Home Depot, Best Buy, T.J. Maxx and Bed Bath & Beyond
- Located in Fayetteville's primary retail corridor near the corporate HQ of major employers, Walmart and J.B. Hunt Transport
- Located at heavily trafficked intersection of Joyce Blvd and College Ave - 65,000 VPD
Court at Deptford
1500 Almonesson Rd.
Deptford Township, NJ 08096
- Burlington, Hobby Lobby, Shoe Carnival & Launch Trampoline Park - Now Open!
- Multi-million dollar redevelopment project recently completed