Project Manager – Renovo Construction
Project managers are the heroes that Renovo Construction needs to continue to drive our ability to be on time and on budget for our growing stream of construction work. When you join Renovo, you will find your daily focus is on collaboration across internal teams and with subcontractors where you are empowered to take charge of a project. Are you ready to take on a steady flow of exciting work with a company that cares about work-life balance?
Renovo Construction is a general contracting business created in 2021 by DLC, a leading owner and operator of shopping centers. Renovo has access to a pipeline of continual business with some of the world's most iconic brands including Starbucks, Dick’s Sporting Goods, HomeGoods, Burlington, Ross, Aspen Dental & Wellnow. The business plan is to grow Renovo into a $100M+/yr General Contractor executing projects both internally and for external clients. Renovo is a people-driven company that hires top talent and works with best-in-class partners.
About the Role:
As a Project Manager with Renovo you will handle the following:
- Prepare the master construction program schedule, as well as milestone and phasing schedules
- Manage the daily operations of the project team; confirm the project process; execute the project vision, goals, and objectives.
- Manage the day-to-day client relationships specific to the project and accepts total responsibility for the execution of all deliverables.
- Trouble-shoot and solve problems in collaboration with the project team
- Prepare and review Subcontracts & exhibits for completeness & accuracy.
- Manage Change Order review and negotiation process. Support Change Order database in partnership with Project Administration. Work with consultants and Preconstruction to mitigate trending/reoccurring Change Orders.
- Manage contracts, change orders, insurance certificates, invoices and applications for payments in collaboration with Project Administrator
What We Offer:
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive Pay
- Year-end discretionary bonus
- 401k with company match
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Hybrid Work Model
- 20+ annual PTO days
- 11+ paid Holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Industry-leading training
- Open door policy
- Industry Trade Shows and Event Access
- Mentorship Program
Our Next Project Manager:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Construction Management, Engineering or Architecture
- 3-5 years of construction operations experience required (prior experience with shopping centers preferred)
- Ability to travel on a regular basis
- Advanced to expert MS Project and Project Management software skills, intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Office, Adobe Acrobat Pro, etc.
Founded in 1991, DLC has been one of the nation’s preeminent owners, operators, and managers of shopping centers. Our portfolio includes millions of square feet of attractive retail space and continues to expand as we complete additional acquisitions.