We are DLC Management Corp., a premier owner of great shopping centers across the country. Ever wonder how that Starbucks or T.J.Maxx ended up in your local shopping center? By developing strategic relationships with our tenants, communities, and partners we create value for our centers.
Annually our team sponsors an incredible 8 week paid summer internship program in the Leasing Department where you’ll learn, hands-on, all facets of retail real estate. You’ll be given a property as a project to learn about and improve, creating a strategic plan by rolling up your sleeves and actually doing it to see what it takes to become one of our Leasing Rock Stars! Join us in our HQ office in White Plains (Elmsford), NY.
What Will You Do?
- Learn the Fundamentals of understanding a market, making cold calls, canvassing, prospecting and getting meetings.
- Learn how to develop relationships that turn into tenants for our centers.
- Learn how to attract and retain national retailers, restaurant chains, and local businesses to strengthen the tenant mix of our properties.
- Learn how retailers evaluate sites and use this information to help them.
- Plan and execute your strategic marketing campaign with precision and knowledge.
- Network with industry professional at events and hands on learning opportunities.
Our Next Summer Leasing Intern:
- Junior or Senior pursuing a college Bachelor’s Degree.
- A “Make it Happen” drive and insatiable pursuit for learning.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Team Player striving for group success.