Who We Are:
We are a growing best in class team of real estate entrepreneurs who are committed to making retail places better for all of our stakeholders. We do this by practicing #SUCCESS.
Founded in 1991, DLC has been one of the nation’s preeminent owners, operators and managers of shopping centers. Our portfolio includes millions of square feet of attractive retail space and continues to expand as we complete additional acquisitions.
What is #SUCCESS
: DLC defines #success as working together to create a personally rewarding, productive, respectful, profitable, enjoyable place to work. The successful candidate will embrace and embody this culture and strive for collaboratively successful outcomes.
Working at DLC:
DLC Management Corp. is a certified Great Place to Work. This designation was granted based on employee feedback and places us in an elite tier above the average workplace.
At DLC, Human Capital is our main focus and our employees are the single most important asset to the Company since we know it’s the people who make the difference.
Some noteworthy perks that our team enjoys include: Flex work schedules (flex your hours and place of work!), Summer Fridays, Wellness Wednesdays, impromptu office happy hours … don’t be surprised if you find yourself with colleagues having wine with our CEO in our wine bar when we return to the office!
About the Role:
The Tenant Coordinator is primarily responsible for ensuring that new tenants are able to open their stores as early as possible. This is a highly visible and critical role that requires effective and timely communication with internal and external stakeholders. The ideal candidate is a can-doer, a flexible team player who is willing to roll up their sleeves to help the team and to deliver all that is required for internal and external constituents.
- Provide architectural space planning and feasibility analysis in support of Leasing teammates
- Consult on both design and construction in support of the Tenant’s effort to fit-out, merchandise and open store
- Track tenant progression from lease signing to store opening
- Monitor the progress and completion of Tenant’s fit-out work
- Secure and expedite building permits
- Routine reporting of the status of pending Tenant openings across the portfolio
- Facilitate municipal approvals
- Constant communication with tenant re: construction updates
- Manage/prepare/analyze drawing requests (LODs, Site Plans, etc.) from Leasing department
- Manage TIA requests between Tenant and internal teammates
- Prepare lender draws