Who We Are:
We are a growing best in class team of real estate entrepreneurs who are committed to making retail places better for all of our stakeholders. We do this by practicing #SUCCESS—working together to create a personally rewarding, productive, respectful, profitable and enjoyable place to work.
Founded in 1991, DLC has been one of the nation’s preeminent owners, operators and managers of shopping centers. Our portfolio includes millions of square feet of attractive retail space and continues to expand as we complete additional acquisitions.
Working at DLC:
DLC Management Corp. is a certified Great Place to Work. This designation was granted based on employee feedback and places us in an elite tier above the average workplace.
At DLC, Human Capital is our main focus and our employees are the single most important asset to the Company since we know it’s the people who make the difference.
For an inside look into our company culture, check out: https://youtu.be/Oi7bziPlkB0
About the role:
The Talent Acquisitions Coordinator
is an integral part of the team and will be instrumental in recruiting, onboarding and doing anything people/culture related. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Lead recruiting for all administrative and entry level roles
- Post all job descriptions on DLC’s website and all external job boards
- Partner with hiring managers to design and schedule a high volume of interviews
- Ensure a positive and smooth interview experience for every candidate
- Organize hiring events to attract outside, local talent
- Track candidate progress from initial contact through offer and onboarding
- Track activity and candidate volume for all open positions
- Lead and oversee the expansion of the summer internship program; recruit and source interns; partner with department heads to assist in the execution of the program
- Coordinate onboarding for all new hires and notify all departments of incoming new hires (IT, payroll, legal, etc.)
- Work with Director of People & #Success on other adhoc projects