Senior Vice President of Construction Management
At DLC Management Corporation we are passionate about unleashing human potential to unlock value at our properties. Do you thrive on challenging the status quo and exceeding expectations? We pride ourselves on being a highly effective team of real estate professionals who consistently identify creative solutions to challenging situations.
We are currently on the hunt for a Senior Vice President of Construction Management to coach, develop and lead a best in class team to produce exceptional results in all of our Construction efforts. We are looking for someone who is highly collaborative, communicative and professional with strong interpersonal skills as this role will partner with our key stakeholders- internal teammates, equity partners/investors and retailers. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to be part of a company that focuses on culture and teammate experience first and foremost.
We live, eat, and breathe the DLC #Success culture which we define as working together to create a personally rewarding, productive, respectful, profitable, and enjoyable place to work. If you: are passionate about inspiring others; thrive at building solid relationships based on trust and respect; are a seeker and developer of talent; and if you share our desire to create an even better place to work, we want to meet you!
Our Next Senior Vice President of Construction Has:
- Prior experience coaching teammates with a focus on performance management and employee relations
- A track record of developing teammates who have moved up levels and had much success because of your influence and leadership
- The ability to adapt your work style to fit the needs of different teammates
- The ability to set an example that your teammates are inspired to follow
- The ability to make your teammates into rock stars
- Strong interpersonal communication experience and experience building relationships at all levels and within all disciplines of an organization
- A collaborative, respectful, inclusive, positive attitude· A sense of urgency and desire to consistently outperform
- The ability to adjust when plans change with speed and accuracy
- Strong negotiation skills
- Led a construction team across multiple locations in top (or number 2) leadership role