Real Estate Leasing Coordinator
Who We Are:
We are a growing, best in class team of real estate entrepreneurs. At DLC, we strongly believe in Entrepreneurial Citizenship. You are here to succeed, but you also know that the greatest rewards demand that every teammate works together to help one another succeed. Your role is critical, as are those of your teammates, but we will all accomplish far more helping each other as a team than acting as individuals. We are looking for new teammates who are:
- Genuine – You are self-confident, but you don’t have an ego. You act with integrity, and you treat everyone around you with respect. You celebrate your team’s collective wins over your own, and you recognize the contributions and successes of your teammates.
- Agile – You move quickly, easily, and flexibly in response to changing situations and the needs of your clients and teammates. When a situation can be improved, you are first in line to facilitate the needed changes.
- Curious – You are innately curious with a strong desire to learn and know. You always take the time to ask thoughtful questions because you constantly want to achieve more.
- Resilient – You overcome and quickly bounce back from setbacks. You help your teammates get back on track when they are knocked down, and you learn from and welcome similar help from those around you.
- Unstoppable – You welcome challenges, and you do not give up when a situation looks bleak or unsolvable. You know there are critical times when the only way to achieve optimal results is by committing to and taking the necessary extra steps.
Founded in 1991, DLC has been one of the nation’s preeminent owners, operators and managers of shopping centers. Our portfolio includes millions of square feet of attractive retail space and continues to expand as we complete additional acquisitions.
Human Capital is our main focus and our teammates are the single most important asset to the Company since we know it’s the people who make the difference. DLC Management Corp. has been proudly certified a Great Place to Work. This designation, which we earned 6 years in a row, was granted based on teammate feedback and places us in an elite tier above the average workplace.
The Role - Real estate leasing coordinator:
As a Real Estate Coordinator on our Leasing team, you will be an integral team-player providing support to the department in executing deals faster. Are you someone who thrives in an environment where every day is different? Someone who has the ability to take initiative and capable of solving problems with resourcefulness? Someone who is customer centric with a can-do attitude? If yes, we want to meet you!
What You’ll Do:
- Create and manage systems and processes to allow Leasing Department to operate efficiently
- Play a key role in tracking the life cycle of a deal, and coordinate expeditious movement through internal processes
- Coordinate access to spaces with brokers, tenants, and Property Management
- Draft basic form LOI (Letter of Intent)
- Create and upload opportunities into Microsoft CRM software and ensure information is accurate and complete
- Collect and organize all collateral materials associated with each deal
- Communicate with brokers, tenants, and internal departments regularly to hold all parties accountable to deal timelines
- Conduct market and tenant research as well as research projects utilizing internal resources
- Create and maintain various reports for internal and external parties
- Create presentations in Power Point
- Other miscellaneous special projects, as needed
Our Ideal Candidate:
- A proactive team player who can multi-task and pivot in a constantly evolving environment
- Desire to be organized, detail-oriented and check work for accuracy
- Strong communication skills to effectively engage with all levels of the organization in all departments
- Tech savvy and proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Microsoft CRM, MRI and CoStar a plus
- Bachelor’s degree