Who We Are:
We are a growing, best in class team of real estate entrepreneurs. At DLC, we strongly believe in Entrepreneurial Citizenship. You are here to succeed, but you also know that the greatest rewards demand that every teammate works together to help one another succeed. Your role is critical, as are those of your teammates, but we will all accomplish far more helping each other as a team than acting as individuals. We are looking for new teammates who are:
- Genuine – You are self-confident, but you don’t have an ego. You act with integrity, and you treat everyone around you with respect. You celebrate your team’s collective wins over your own, and you recognize the contributions and successes of your teammates.
- Agile – You move quickly, easily, and flexibly in response to changing situations and the needs of your clients and teammates. When a situation can be improved, you are first in line to facilitate the needed changes.
- Curious – You are innately curious with a strong desire to learn and know. You always take the time to ask thoughtful questions because you constantly want to achieve more.
- Resilient – You overcome and quickly bounce back from setbacks. You help your teammates get back on track when they are knocked down, and you learn from and welcome similar help from those around you.
- Unstoppable – You welcome challenges, and you do not give up when a situation looks bleak or unsolvable. You know there are critical times when the only way to achieve optimal results is by committing to and taking the necessary extra steps.
Founded in 1991, DLC has been one of the nation’s preeminent owners, operators and managers of shopping centers. Our portfolio includes millions of square feet of attractive retail space and continues to expand as we complete additional acquisitions.
Human Capital is our main focus and our teammates are the single most important asset to the Company since we know it’s the people who make the difference. DLC Management Corp. has been proudly certified a Great Place to Work. This designation, which we earned 6 years in a row, was granted based on teammate feedback and places us in an elite tier above the average workplace.
Our team is on a mission to find the next Leasing Associate to join our HQ office in Elmsford, NY. This is a great starting position for recent college graduates or those with a couple years of general sales experience. We provide a dynamic, hands-on, learning and training program to make you a Leasing Rock Star!
What Will You Do?
- Learn how to develop relationships that turn into tenants for our centers.
- Learn how to attract and retain national retailers, restaurant chains, and local businesses to strengthen the tenant mix of our properties.
- Learn how retailers evaluate sites and use this information to help them.
- Plan and execute your marketing campaigns with precision and knowledge.
- Learn how to understand a market, make sales calls, get meetings and close deals!
- Enjoy travel to industry meetings, conferences and networking opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- A “Make it Happen” drive.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Team Player striving for group success.
- Ability to travel and relocate in the future, based on company needs.