Who We Are:
We are a growing best in class team of real estate entrepreneurs who are committed to making retail places better for all our stakeholders. We do this by practicing #SUCCESS—working together to create a personally rewarding, productive, respectful, profitable, and enjoyable place to work.
DLC Management Corp. is a certified Great Place to Work. This designation, which we’ve earned 5 years in a row, was granted based on employee feedback and places us in an elite tier above the average workplace. At DLC, Human Capital is our focus, and our teammates are the single most important asset to the Company since we know it is the people who make the difference. For an inside look into our company culture, check out: https://youtu.be/Oi7bziPlkB0.
About the Role:
DLC’s Property Management team is seeking an Administrative Assistant to provide support to our regional Property Management teams. You’ll also have the opportunity to work closely with all of DLC’s internal groups (acquisitions, construction management, leasing, legal, accounting, etc.).
About the Role:
DLC’s Property Management team is seeking an Administrative Assistant to provide support to our regional Property Management teams. The position will work closely all of DLC’s internal groups (acquisitions, construction management, property management, leasing, legal, and accounting) and will report directly to the Regional Vice Presidents of Property Management.
- Process and track vendor invoices, utility billings and other portfolio payables and act as a point of contact for internal and external parties relating to the status of all billing matters
- Respond to inquiries and requests from tenants and vendors relating to work order requests, lease/contract administration, and policies
- Assist in preparation of key deliverables for Property Managers including drafting of internal capital approval requests, service contracts, and tenant correspondence
- Maintain key Property Management databases including tenant/vendor lists, service contract summaries, certificates of occupancy etc.
- Develop proficiency in key Property Management software solutions including Nexus, Procore, Building Engines and iD Plans
- Prepare ad hoc analytical reports for the Property Management department and respond to routine requests for information from other internal departments
- Help to coordinate annual budget process including setup of key templates and data entry/reconciliation
- Assist Portfolio Coordinator with Property Management Manual updates on policies/procedures
- Coordinate with other DLC team administrators to ensure completion of cross-departmental workflows
- Provide administrative support by managing email correspondence, screening calls, calendar management, etc.
- Become generally knowledgeable of DLC’s leases, loan documents, partnership agreements, and other agreements to assist with general responsibilities which will vary across asset/portfolio, loan or joint venture