Who We Are:
We are a growing, best in class team of real estate entrepreneurs. At DLC, we strongly believe in Entrepreneurial Citizenship. You are here to succeed, but you also know that the greatest rewards demand that every teammate works together to help one another succeed. Your role is critical, as are those of your teammates, but we will all accomplish far more helping each other as a team than acting as individuals. We are looking for new teammates who are:
- Genuine – You are self-confident, but you don’t have an ego. You act with integrity, and you treat everyone around you with respect. You celebrate your team’s collective wins over your own, and you recognize the contributions and successes of your teammates.
- Agile – You move quickly, easily, and flexibly in response to changing situations and the needs of your clients and teammates. When a situation can be improved, you are first in line to facilitate the needed changes.
- Curious – You are innately curious with a strong desire to learn and know. You always take the time to ask thoughtful questions because you constantly want to achieve more.
- Resilient – You overcome and quickly bounce back from setbacks. You help your teammates get back on track when they are knocked down, and you learn from and welcome similar help from those around you.
- Unstoppable – You welcome challenges, and you do not give up when a situation looks bleak or unsolvable. You know there are critical times when the only way to achieve optimal results is by committing to and taking the necessary extra steps.
Founded in 1991, DLC has been one of the nation’s preeminent owners, operators and managers of shopping centers. Our portfolio includes millions of square feet of attractive retail space and continues to expand as we complete additional acquisitions.
Human Capital is our main focus and our teammates are the single most important asset to the Company since we know it’s the people who make the difference. DLC Management Corp. has been proudly certified a Great Place to Work. This designation, which we earned 5 years in a row, was granted based on teammate feedback and places us in an elite tier above the average workplace.
About the Role:
DLC is looking for a Marketing Manager to join one of our regional offices located at the Randhurst Village shopping center in Mount Prospect, IL. Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, the Marketing Manager will be a self-starter that is highly organized, creative, collaborative and a strong communicator. You will manage the day-to-day marketing objectives of the property and will assist in the development and implementation of marketing programs, events, promotions, advertising, public relations, sponsorships, tenant & community relations.
- Provides the planning and implementation for Marketing at the property. Responsible for developing and activating marketing plans including consumer promotions, events and campaigns that drive foot traffic and sales growth.
- Proactively initiates ideas for new marketing channels, campaigns and concepts.
- Constantly monitors marketing effectiveness to optimize marketing efforts. Measures marketing results through reporting & analytical tools.
- Monitors market and consumer trends throughout the year.
- Collaborates with DLC marketing team, agencies and other partners to share best practices.
- Strives to develop and maintain positive relationships and strategic partnerships with tenants, community civic organizations and local media.
- Works with Randhurst Village team to align resources in support of marketing plan execution and other strategic targets.
- Manages strong retailer relations by establishing a thorough understanding of the retailer business and encouraging retailer participation in marketing programs.
- Responsible for writing retailer communications including newsletters, memos and flyers.
- Administration of marketing including keeping records, ordering supplies, etc. Coordination of programs including signage, retailer participation, media & website submissions.