Junior Digital Designer
At DLC Management Corporation we are passionate about unleashing human potential to unlock value at our properties. We pride ourselves on being a highly effective team of real estate professionals who consistently identify creative solutions to challenging situations. We are currently on the hunt for a smart, talented, ambitious, and eager Jr. Digital Designer to join our Marketing Team. This is a great opportunity for you to act as a key contributor with our branding and creative development while expanding your own skill set. If you work fast and think on your feet...if you’re obsessed with visual details and deadlines and if you’re ready to join one of the most talented and passionate teams you’ll ever meet… we want to meet YOU. The Day to Day
- Design: Create, redesign, or revise digital assets across a variety of platforms, including: websites (Wordpress), video, landing pages, banner ads, social media content, emails, brand identity/logos, brand guidelines, presentation decks, infographics and iconography.
- Collaborate: Work with teammates of different departments and of all levels to ensure all branded assets clearly communicate business objectives, and are completed on time and on budget
- Support: Take on additional creative assignments or tasks for internal marketing efforts or projects as needed, including sourcing photography and iconography, resizing images, updating presentations and digital graphic and video production.
Our Next Jr. Digital Designer:
- You have a degree/certificate in new media/digital design, graphic design, or art direction
- You have 1+ year experience (internships included) in a fast-paced agency or in-house environment, and can work quickly to juggle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- You’re comfortable following direction, receiving feedback, and asking questions
- You know your way around Adobe Creative Suite and WordPress like the back of your hand, and have a basic knowledge of video editing tools like iMovie and Final Cut Pro