Who We Are:
We are a growing best in class team of real estate entrepreneurs who are committed to making retail places better for all of our stakeholders. We do this by practicing #SUCCESS—working together to create a personally rewarding, productive, respectful, profitable and enjoyable place to work.
Founded in 1991, DLC has been one of the nation’s preeminent owners, operators and managers of shopping centers. Our portfolio includes millions of square feet of attractive retail space and continues to expand as we complete additional acquisitions.
Working at DLC:
DLC Management Corp. is a certified Great Place to Work. This designation was granted based on employee feedback and places us in an elite tier above the average workplace.
At DLC, Human Capital is our main focus and our employees are the single most important asset to the Company since we know it’s the people who make the difference.
For an inside look into our company culture, check out: https://youtu.be/Oi7bziPlkB0
About the role:
The Due Diligence Coordinator
is a critical role in supporting the transactional initiatives of the company. The Due Diligence Coordinator will be collaborating with the Transactions team in executing acquisitions, dispositions, and financings. In connection with providing support in the deal execution process, the Due Diligence Coordinator will be a key interface with external parties, including third party vendors, attorneys, and brokers, and the DLC Team. The Due Diligence Coordinator will be responsible for the following:
- Tracking and managing acquisition, disposition, and financing transactions from beginning to end.
- Engaging third party vendors to provide due diligence services, managing third party vendors, and ensuring timely delivery and accuracy of due diligence reports
- Reviewing due diligence materials to identify potential issues and addressing such issues.
- Interacting with and gathering information requested by third parties in connection with due diligence.
- Coordinating site visits for brokers, lenders and consultants.
- Preparing tenant notice letters.
- Providing deliverables to lenders and mortgage brokers and ensuring the accuracy and completeness of deliverables.
- Uploading due diligence materials to data sites.
- Organizing and maintaining transaction files.
- Creating agendas and preparing materials for Transactions meetings.
- Providing post-closing transition assistance within DLC.
- Assisting with other department projects as needed.