Who We Are:
We are a growing best in class team of real estate entrepreneurs who are committed to making retail places better for all of our stakeholders. We do this by practicing #SUCCESS.
Founded in 1991, DLC has been one of the nation’s preeminent owners, operators and managers of shopping centers. Our portfolio includes millions of square feet of attractive retail space and continues to expand as we complete additional acquisitions.
What is #SUCCESS
: DLC defines #success as working together to create a personally rewarding, productive, respectful, profitable, enjoyable place to work. The successful candidate will embrace and embody this culture and strive for collaboratively successful outcomes.
Working at DLC:
DLC Management Corp. is a certified Great Place to Work. This designation was granted based on employee feedback and places us in an elite tier above the average workplace.
At DLC, Human Capital is our main focus and our employees are the single most important asset to the Company since we know it’s the people who make the difference.
Some noteworthy perks that our team enjoys include: Flex Work Policy (Place and Time!), Summer Fridays, Wellness Wednesdays, impromptu office happy hours … don’t be surprised if you find yourself with colleagues having wine with our CEO in our wine bar when we return to the office!
About the Role:
The Due Diligence Coordinator
works with DLC’s Transactions team to help faciliate acquisition, disposition, and financing transactions. The Due Diligence Coordinator is responsible for managing the due diligence process and providing assistance through the closing of transactions. The Due Diligence Coordinator will be a key interface with external parties, including third party vendors, attorneys, and brokers, and the DLC Team.
- Tracking and managing acquisition, disposition, and financing transactions from beginning to end.
- Engaging third party vendors to provide due diligence services, managing third party vendors, and ensuring timely delivery and accuracy of due diligence reports.
- Reviewing due diligence materials to identify potential issues and addressing such issues.
- Interacting with and gathering information requested by third parties, buyers, sellers, and lenders in connection with due diligence.
- Coordinating site visits for brokers, lenders, third party vendors and consultants.
- Providing deliverables to lenders and mortgage brokers and ensuring the accuracy and completeness of deliverables.
- Uploading due diligence materials to data sites.
- Organizing and maintaining transaction files.
- Creating agendas and preparing materials for Transactions meetings.
- Providing post-closing transition assistance within DLC.
- Assisting with other department projects as needed.