Who We Are:
We are a growing best in class team of real estate entrepreneurs who are committed to making retail places better for all of our stakeholders. We do this by practicing #SUCCESS—working together to create a personally rewarding, productive, respectful, profitable and enjoyable place to work.
We pride ourselves on being a highly effective team of real estate professionals who consistently identify creative solutions to challenging situations. Our success has allowed our portfolio and operations to expand and now we’re on a mission to add a Construction Operations Manager that fits our collaborative #Success culture.
Working at DLC:
DLC Management Corp. is a certified Great Place to Work 4 years in a row. This was granted based on anonymous team member feedback and places us in an elite tier above the average workplace. At DLC, Human Capital is our main focus and our teammates are the single most important asset to the Company since we know it’s the people who make the difference.
For an inside look into our company culture, check out: https://youtu.be/Oi7bziPlkB0
About The Role:
The Construction Operations Manager
will be part of DLC’s Construction team and will be based in our Elmsford, New York headquarters but we are willing to consider a remote candidate.
The Day to Day:
- Develop purchase order process and manage 3rd party vendor relationships
- Establish and facilitate subcontractor bidding process (RFP) as well as expanding relationships across all markets to create preferred vendor registry.
- Create, implement and manage processes for invoice tracking, financial budgeting and reporting, cash flow forecasting, and business analytics
- Manage Procore/construction systems by establishing brand based reports and processes as well confirming data integrity
- Improve stakeholder relationships by growing and deepening reporting products for executive, internal dept and client communication
- Assist & facilitate contract negotiations with vendors and managing process/interactions with Legal department
- Assist in design, planning, and continuous improvement of construction operations strategy
- Oversee and manage project closeout processes
Strategic Initiative Responsibilities:
- Create new operations procedures to prepare and manage rapidly growing entity and evolving business structure.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key partners that will support and grow the business
- Prepare special reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends