We are DLC Management Corp., a premier owner of great shopping centers across the country. Our portfolio includes millions of square feet of attractive retail space and continues to expand as we complete additional acquisitions. Ever wonder how that Starbucks or T.J.Maxx ended up in your local shopping center? By developing strategic relationships with our tenants, communities, and partners, we create value for our centers and are committed to making retail places better. Our DLC #Success culture is a fun, entrepreneurial, energetic and rewarding place to work and learn. The successful candidate will embrace and embody this culture and strive for collaboratively successful outcomes. For a closer look into our company, check out: https://youtu.be/Oi7bziPlkB0.
Our team hosts an incredible 8-week, paid summer internship program in the Leasing Department where you’ll learn, hands-on, all facets of retail real estate. You’ll be given a property as a capstone project to learn about and improve, while creating a strategic plan by rolling up your sleeves and actually doing it to see what it takes to become one of our Leasing rock stars! This internship will be based in our HQ office in Elmsford, NY from June 5, 2023 – July 28, 2023.
What Will You Do?
- Learn the Fundamentals of understanding a market, making cold calls, canvassing, prospecting and getting meetings.
- Learn how to develop relationships that turn into tenants for our centers.
- Learn how to attract and retain national retailers, restaurant chains, and local businesses to strengthen the tenant mix of our properties.
- Learn how retailers evaluate sites and use this information to help them.
- Plan and execute your strategic marketing campaign with precision and knowledge.
- Network with industry professional at events and hands on learning opportunities.
Our Next Summer Leasing Intern:
- Junior or Senior (2023 or 2024 grads) pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree.
- A “Make it Happen” drive and insatiable pursuit for learning.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Team Player striving for group success.
"*" indicates required fields