For over 30 years at DLC Management Corporation we are passionate about unleashing human potential to unlock value at our properties. Do you thrive on challenging the status quo and exceeding expectations? We pride ourselves on being a highly effective team of real estate professionals who consistently identify creative solutions to challenging situations.
We are pro-actively on the hunt for a Senior Vice President of Property Management who will lead a best in class team to produce exceptional results in all of our Property Management and Operations efforts and initiatives. We are looking for someone who is highly collaborative and professional with strong interpersonal skills as this role will partner with our key stakeholders- internal teammates, equity partners/investors and retailers. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to be part of a company that focuses on culture and teammate experience first and foremost. The successful candidate will be joining an industry leading leadership team with room for growth.
We live, eat, and breathe the DLC #Success culture which we define as working together to create a personally rewarding, productive, respectful, profitable, and enjoyable place to work. If you put people and culture over everything, if you have an uncanny ability to connect with others and if you share our desire to create an even better place to work, we want to meet you!
Our Next SVP of Property Management Has:
- Led teams across multiple locations in a top (or number 2) leadership role
- Developed and run a training program aimed at turning entry level talent into future rock stars
- A passion for building and organizing teams
- Experience successfully building out processes and procedures and rolling out major initiatives
- Experience coaching teammates while fostering a culture of accountability, professional development and high performance
- The ability to adapt your work style to fit the needs of different teammates
- The ability to set an example that your teammates are inspired to follow
- Your team’s back
- Strong interpersonal communication experience and experience building relationships at all levels and within all disciplines of an organization
- A collaborative, respectful, inclusive, positive attitude
- A sense of urgency and desire to consistently outperform
- The ability to adapt and pivot on a dime with speed and accuracy
- Strong negotiation skills
- Dynamic leadership skills
- Entrepreneurial forward thinking mindset
- Culture first personality