At DLC Management Corporation we are passionate about unleashing human potential to unlock value at our properties. Do you thrive on challenging the status quo and exceeding expectations? We pride ourselves on being a highly effective team of real estate professionals who consistently identify creative solutions to challenging situations.
We are currently on the hunt for a Senior Vice President of Construction Management who will be responsible for leading a best in class team to produce exceptional results in all of our Construction efforts. We are looking for someone who is highly collaborative and professional with strong interpersonal skills as this role will partner with our key stakeholders- internal teammates, equity partners/investors and retailers. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to be part of a company that focuses on culture and teammate experience first and foremost.
We live, eat, and breathe the DLC #Success culture which we define as working together to create a personally rewarding, productive, respectful, profitable, and enjoyable place to work. If you are passionate about inspiring others, if you thrive at building solid relationships based on trust and respect and if you share our desire to create an even better place to work, we want to meet you!
Our Next Senior Vice President of Construction Has:
- Led a construction team across multiple locations in top (or number 2) leadership role
- Prior experience coaching teammates with a focus on performance management and employee relations
- The ability to adapt your work style to fit the needs of different teammates
- The ability to set an example that your teammates are inspired to follow
- The ability to make your teammates into rock stars
- Your team’s back
- Strong interpersonal communication experience and experience building relationships at all levels and within all disciplines of an organization
- A collaborative, respectful, inclusive, positive attitude· A sense of urgency and desire to consistently outperform
- The ability to adjust when plans change with speed and accuracy
- Strong negotiation skills
- Prior construction experience at a Landlord/Owner’s Rep
- Prior experience as head of construction at a retailer