At DLC Management Corp., we are a best in class team that empowers and enriches human potential to unlock value at our properties. We pride ourselves on being a highly effective team of real estate professionals who consistently identify creative solutions to challenging situations.
We are inspired by the DLC #Success culture which is working together to create a personally rewarding, productive, respectful, profitable, and enjoyable place to work. For a closer look into our company, check out: https://youtu.be/Oi7bziPlkB0.
Our Property Management team is on the hunt for an Administrative Assistant to provide administrative support on the regional level to the Regional Property Manager. We are looking for someone who has excellent organizational skills, is detail-oriented and has the ability to work and communicate well with people, both internally at DLC and externally with tenants and vendors.
The Day to Day:
- Provides administrative support by managing email correspondence, screening calls, calendar management, typing correspondence, copying, filing
- Assists in departmental processes and procedures
- Synchronize budgets and other financial matters
- Responds to routine requests for information
- Performs customer service tasks at reception
- Handles the processing of invoices, utilities, handling of maintenance calls and verification of vendor insurance certificates.
- Assumes additional responsibilities and performs special projects as needed or directed
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 3-5 years of administrative experience
- Efficient, organized and resourceful with ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail; ability to perform duties independently and with a high level of accuracy
- Must be flexible, able to function well in a fast-paced environment and possess extensive interpersonal skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to organize work, engage in a variety of tasks simultaneously and consistently meet deadlines
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Experience in Nexus Payables and MRI a plus
- Real Estate/Property Management experience strongly preferred