At DLC Management Corporation we are a best in class team that empowers and enriches human potential to unlock value at our properties. Do you thrive on challenging the status quo and exceeding expectations?
We pride ourselves on being a highly effective team of real estate professionals who consistently identify creative solutions to challenging situations. Our success has allowed our portfolio and operations to expand and now we’re on a mission to add an Administrative Assistant in the Property Management Department. We are looking for someone who has excellent organizational skills, is detail-oriented and has the ability to work and communicate well with people, both internally at DLC and externally with tenants and vendors.
We are inspired by the DLC #Success culture. #Success at DLC is working together to create a personally rewarding, productive, respectful, profitable, and enjoyable place to work.
Currently our Property Management team is on the hunt for that ideal candidate that fits our collaborative #Success culture. We seek a candidate who will provide administrative support on the regional level to the Regional Property Manager – Northeast and VP of Property Management – Administration & Operations
The Big Picture:
- Thrive in an environment where every day is different
- Fantastic communication skills and ability to report financial information seamlessly
- Embody and promote DLC’s collaborative #Success culture both internally and externally
- Crushes deadlines, unafraid to take on more, and has a passion for coming in ahead of schedule
- The capacity to adapt to change with confidence
- Looks for inefficiencies and ways to improve
- Curious to learn, asks questions and challenges the status quo or what might appear “off”
The Day to Day:
- Provides administrative support by managing email correspondence, screening calls, calendar management, typing correspondence, copying, filing
- Assist in departmental processes and procedures
- Synchronize budgets and other financial matters
- Responds to routine requests for information
- Performs customer service tasks at reception
- Handles the processing of invoices, utilities, handling of maintenance calls and verification of vendor insurance certificates.
- Assumes additional responsibilities and performs special projects as needed or directed
Our Next Property Management Admin Assistant:
- 3-5 years of administrative experience
- Efficient, organized and resourceful with ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail; ability to perform duties independently and with a high level of accuracy
- Must be flexible, able to function well in a fast-paced environment and possess extensive interpersonal skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to organize work, engage in a variety of tasks simultaneously and consistently meet deadlines
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software including Excel, Word and Outlook, Nexus Payables and MRI a plus
- Real Estate/Property Management experience strongly preferred