At DLC Management Corporation we are a best in class team that empowers and enriches human potential to unlock value at our properties. Do you thrive on challenging the status quo and exceeding expectations?
We pride ourselves on being a highly effective team of real estate professionals who consistently identify creative solutions to challenging situations. Our success has allowed our portfolio and operations to expand and now we’re on a mission to find a Project Coordinator to join our Construction Management Department. We are looking highly organized, strong communicator who is detail-oriented and has an outstanding work ethic.
We are inspired by the DLC #Success culture. #Success at DLC is working together to create a personally rewarding, productive, respectful, profitable, and enjoyable place to work.
Currently, our Construction Management team is on the hunt for the ideal candidate that fits our collaborative #Success culture. We seek a candidate who can provide administrative support to the Construction Management team and handle construction related responsibilities.
The Big Picture:
- Thrive in a fast paced environment where every day is different
- Fantastic communication skills and ability to effectively communicate with teammates at all levels of the organization as well as external parties (vendors, consultants, contractors)
- Embody and promote DLC’s collaborative #Success culture both internally and externally
- Crushes deadlines, unafraid to take on more, and has a passion for coming in ahead of schedule
- The capacity to adapt to change with confidence
- Looks for inefficiencies and ways to improve
- Curious to learn, asks questions and challenges the status quo or what might appear “off”
The Day to Day:
- Provides administrative support the Construction Management department, including: calendar management, meeting coordination, phone coverage, etc.
- Assist in departmental processes and procedures
- “Go-to” person for routine information requests related to Construction matters
- Review and maintain closeout package
- Obtain change order approvals
- Prepare current project budget reports and trackers
- Liaise between internal departments and external parties- vendors, consultants and contractors
- Manage CM vendor list and requirements (insurance, conduct letters, etc.)
- Assist with onboarding and training for all Construction Management new hires
- Assumes additional responsibilities and performs special projects as needed or directed
Our Next Project Coordinator:
- Minimum of 1-2 years of work experience within Construction/Real Estate industry
- High proficiency in Microsoft Suite (Excel, Power Point, Word and Outlook)
- Efficient, organized and resourceful with ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Ability to perform duties independently and with a high level of accuracy
- Must be flexible, able to function well in a fast-paced environment and possess extensive interpersonal skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Outstanding work ethic and keen attention to detail
- Inquisitive mind and desire to learn