DLC is looking for a Marketing Manager to join one of our regional offices located at the Village at Allen Shopping Center in Allen, TX. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter that is highly organized, creative, collaborative, and a strong communicator. Reporting directly into the Corporate Director of Marketing, the Marketing Manager will manage the day to day marketing objectives of the property and will assist in the development and implementation of marketing programs, events, promotions, advertising campaigns, public relations, visual merchandising, tenant relations, community relations and sponsorships.
- Provides the planning and implementation for Marketing at the property. Ensuring that the appropriate structures, systems, competencies and values are developed in order to meet and exceed the goals of the marketing plan
- Works directly with the Corporate Director of Marketing to develop annual marketing plans/budget
- Owns the responsibility for supporting and activating all consumer promotional concepts, events, services, and marketing programs that drive sales/traffic and NOI growth
- Plays a key lead role to activate the local implementation of marketing platforms and center-specific programs in-line with strategic marketing efforts
- Proactively manages relationships with outside marketing team, media team, digital team and other internal/external partners to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- Measures marketing effectiveness and results through reporting, research programs, and analytical tools
- Strives to develop and maintain positive relationships with tenants, community civic organizations and local media to develop strong alliances, loyalty, and engagement through media/public relations and strategic partnerships
- Works with property general manager to align resources in support of marketing plan execution and other strategic targets
- Develops and coordinates onsite event set up and take down as well as pre-event prep.
- Constantly monitors and creates effective social media content, contests, giveaways and other digital programs
- Ensures that all brand standards are followed in communication and visuals throughout the common area of the center – in marketing program materials and their supporting channels
- Responsible for managing the local production and use of on-site collateral and materials.
- Manages strong retailer relations by establishing a thorough understanding of the retailer business, and encouraging retailer participation in center marketing programs
- Responsible for writing and creating retailer correspondence and communications.
- Participate in Reception rotation as needed, attend staff meetings and uphold other relevant management responsibilities
- Works in partnership to ensure business development to source Sponsorship/Partnership Marketing opportunities
- Proactively initiates ideas for testing new marketing channels, campaigns and concepts
- Assists Marketing Department with updating the website, which includes collecting offers/specials from merchants on a daily basis. In addition, update onsite LED board daily.
- Assists Marketing Department in the writing and distribution of merchant newsletters, memos and flyers.
- Strives to improve and build upon overall customer services and enhance the guest retail experience
- Administration of marketing programming including filing, keeping records, ordering supplies, etc.
- Coordination of center marketing programs including signage, retailer participation, social media and web site submissions, LED reader board submissions, bollard advertising, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of experience in sales, sponsorship, strategic marketing, event management, event planning and budgeting (previous experience in a retail or shopping center environment a plus!).
- Knowledge of retail real estate management, marketing and advertising and working knowledge of the media industry
- Budget, organization, and project management skills to effectively manage multi projects in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of retail estate management, marketing and advertising and working knowledge of the media industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in managing digital/social media platforms
- Flexibility to work varied schedules including weekends, evenings and holidays.
"*" indicates required fields