Who We Are:
We are a growing best in class team of real estate entrepreneurs who are committed to making retail places better for all our stakeholders. We do this by practicing #SUCCESS—working together to create a personally rewarding, productive, respectful, profitable and enjoyable place to work.
DLC Management Corp. is a certified Great Place to Work. This designation, which we earned 5 years in a row, was granted based on employee feedback and places us in an elite tier above the average workplace. At DLC our teammates are the single most important asset to the Company since we know it is the people who make the difference. For an inside look into our company culture, check out: https://youtu.be/Oi7bziPlkB0.
About the Role:
DLC is looking for a Marketing Manager to join one of our regional offices located at the Randhurst Village shopping center in Mount Prospect, IL. Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, the Marketing Manager will be a self-starter that is highly organized, creative, collaborative and a strong communicator. You will manage the day-to-day marketing objectives of the property and will assist in the development and implementation of marketing programs, events, promotions, advertising, public relations, sponsorships, tenant & community relations.
- Provides the planning and implementation for Marketing at the property. Responsible for developing and activating marketing plans including consumer promotions, events and campaigns that drive foot traffic and sales growth.
- Proactively initiates ideas for new marketing channels, campaigns and concepts.
- Constantly monitors marketing effectiveness to optimize marketing efforts. Measures marketing results through reporting & analytical tools.
- Monitors market and consumer trends throughout the year.
- Collaborates with DLC marketing team, agencies and other partners to share best practices.
- Strives to develop and maintain positive relationships and strategic partnerships with tenants, community civic organizations and local media.
- Works with Randhurst Village team to align resources in support of marketing plan execution and other strategic targets.
- Manages strong retailer relations by establishing a thorough understanding of the retailer business and encouraging retailer participation in marketing programs.
- Responsible for writing retailer communications including newsletters, memos and flyers.
- Administration of marketing including keeping records, ordering supplies, etc. Coordination of programs including signage, retailer participation, media & website submissions.
Our Ideal Marketing Manager Has:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- 2+ years of experience in marketing or event management. Previous experience in a retail, shopping center or hospitality environment a plus.
- Experience in managing digital/social media platforms
- Proactive critical thinking skills and the ability to take initiative, anticipate next steps and offer recommendations and solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter who takes ownership and is comfortable with ambiguity
- Naturally inquisitive, passionate about marketing & comfortable challenging status quo
- Budget, organization, and project management skills to effectively manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator as well as MailChimp and HubSpot a plus
- Flexibility to occasionally work on weekends or evenings as needed.
"*" indicates required fields