Who We Are:
We are a growing best in class team of real estate entrepreneurs who are committed to making retail places better for all our stakeholders. We do this by practicing #SUCCESS—working together to create a personally rewarding, productive, respectful, profitable, and enjoyable place to work.
DLC Management Corp. is a certified Great Place to Work. This designation, which we’ve earned 5 years in a row, was granted based on employee feedback and places us in an elite tier above the average workplace. At DLC, Human Capital is our focus, and our teammates are the single most important asset to the Company since we know it is the people who make the difference. For an inside look into our company culture, check out: https://youtu.be/Oi7bziPlkB0.
We are looking for our next teammate to join as a Marketing Coordinator based in our HQ office in Elmsford, NY. You will be a key contributor to our Leasing (sales) department in effort to drive deals. If you’re looking for a creative outlet where you can think outside the box and produce exciting marketing plans…we want to meet you!
What You’ll Do:
- Systematize and develop a consistent property level marketing strategy
- Meet monthly with Leasing Reps to generate marketing strategies to advertise the vacant space or property
- Build presentation decks related to existing properties or pitching prospective tenants
- Collaborate on graphics requests to execute signage design, flyer design and updates, and other marketing collateral
- Update and maintain property pages in Property Capsule
- Create property site plans
- Addition/removal of properties and tenants including updating tenant information, logos, etc.
- Manipulate property info, contacts, photos, etc.
- Create and update maps and 3D Tours on dlcmgmt.com
- Create and send email blasts to current and prospective tenants of our properties
- Work with Marketing teammates on sending out weekly Retail Retold podcast videos
- Periodically review DLC website to ensure site plans are current
- Gather and organize materials/information for ICSC conference
- Other miscellaneous special projects, as needed
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- Excellent communication and organizational skills to successfully engage with all levels of the organization in all departments
- Desire to think creatively and strategically
- A proactive team player who can multi-task and pivot in a constantly evolving environment
- Tech savvy and can learn new systems quickly
- Strong proficiency in PowerPoint
- Experience working in graphic design and expertise in Adobe Creative suite (specifically Adobe Illustrator), HubSpot, and MailChimp
- Knowledge of all social media platforms with the ability to run and optimize social media ads