Who We Are:
We are a growing best in class team of real estate entrepreneurs who are committed to making retail places better for all of our stakeholders. We do this by practicing #SUCCESS—working together to create a personally rewarding, productive, respectful, profitable and enjoyable place to work.
Founded in 1991, DLC has been one of the nation’s preeminent owners, operators and managers of shopping centers. Our portfolio includes millions of square feet of attractive retail space and continues to expand as we complete additional acquisitions.
Working at DLC:
DLC Management Corp. is a certified Great Place to Work. This designation was granted based on employee feedback and places us in an elite tier above the average workplace.
At DLC, Human Capital is our main focus and our employees are the single most important asset to the Company since we know it’s the people who make the difference.
For an inside look into our company culture, check out: https://youtu.be/Oi7bziPlkB0.
DLC is on the hunt for a Legal Assistant to join our team at our Corporate HQ office located in Elmsford, NY! Reporting directly to the Senior Paralegal, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Document review and processing
- Update lease transaction database
- Respond to inquiries regarding leases
- Prepare billing reports
- Assist with the preparation of lease documents
- Provide other support to the Legal Department
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s/Associate’s degree, or equivalent relevant experience
- Detail oriented, intelligent, and organized
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Able to work well in a fast-paced environment that requires flexibility
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel