DLC Management Corporation, one of the nation’s preeminent private retail real estate companies, is seeking a Legal Assistant to join our Corporate HQ office located in Elmsford, New York. Reporting directly to the Senior Paralegal, the Legal Assistant’s duties will include document review and processing, updating lease transaction database, responding to inquiries regarding leases, preparation of billing reports, assisting with the preparation of lease documents, and providing other support to the Legal Department.
Desired Skills & Expertise:
- Bachelor’s/Associate’s degree, or equivalent relevant experience
- Detail oriented, intelligent, and organized
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Able to work well in a fast-paced environment that requires flexibility
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel