Who We Are:
We are a growing best in class team of real estate entrepreneurs who are committed to making retail places better for all of our stakeholders. We do this by practicing #SUCCESS—working together to create a personally rewarding, productive, respectful, profitable and enjoyable place to work. Founded in 1991, DLC has been one of the nation’s preeminent owners, operators and managers of shopping centers. Our portfolio includes millions of square feet of attractive retail space and continues to expand as we complete additional acquisitions.
At DLC, we are passionate, highly entrepreneurial and we have grit. We strive to achieve what some may think is impossible. Our success has allowed our portfolio and our team to expand and we are now on a search to find a Legal Assistant to join our Legal team.
Working at DLC:
DLC Management Corp. is a certified Great Place to Work. This designation, which we earned 3 years in a row, was granted based on employee feedback and places us in an elite tier above the average workplace.
At DLC, Human Capital is our main focus and our employees are the single most important asset to the Company since we know it’s the people who make the difference. For an inside look into our company culture, check out: https://youtu.be/Oi7bziPlkB0.
About The Role:
The Legal Assistant will be part of DLC’s Legal team and will be based in our Elmsford, New York headquarters. The Legal Assistant’s duties will include preparing correspondence, assisting with default, litigation, and bankruptcy matters, tracking and reporting status updates, assisting with lease research, and providing other support as needed. We are willing to train the right candidate!
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s/Associate’s degree, or equivalent relevant experience
- A keen eye for details and stellar organizational skills
- An upbeat, positive personality that fits seamlessly into our #Success culture
- The desire to work in a fast-paced environment that requires one to pivot often
- A passion for working with others in a collaborative, team environment
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written
- Proficiency with all Microsoft systems