At DLC Management Corporation we are passionate about unleashing human potential to unlock value at our properties. Do you thrive on challenging the status quo and exceeding expectations?
We pride ourselves on being a highly effective team of real estate professionals who consistently identify creative solutions to challenging situations. Our recent success has allowed our portfolio and operations to expand and now we’re on a mission to find the next great Leasing Representative. We are looking for someone who isn’t afraid to go the extra mile, has a passion for deal-making, and a desire to continuously develop skills and knowledge.
We live the DLC #Success culture which is working together to create a personally rewarding, productive, respectful, profitable, and enjoyable place to work.
Currently, we are on the hunt for Leasing Representatives to join our teams in Elmsford, NY; Allen, Texas; and Atlanta, GA. Are you the person who fits our collaborative #Success culture, has a desire to be on the front lines of revenue generation and has a passion for commercial real estate?
The Big Picture:
- Cultivate new relationships with desirable prospective tenants including national retailers, regional retailers and mom & pop shops
- Execute creative strategies to secure new leases as well as renewals
- Identify prospective tenants and present leasing opportunities through cold calling and canvassing.
- Negotiate new lease proposals and lease renewals that meet or exceed budgets.
- Prepare annual budgets and leasing and merchandising plans for each shopping center and present to senior management
- Respond to incoming leasing inquiries & sourcing/developing leads.
- Show available spaces to potential tenants.
- Maintain market awareness: prospective tenants, competing shopping centers, market rents and trends.
- Has 3-5 years of leasing experience (preferably on landlord side)
- Has a proven, impressive deal sheet
- Brings to the table pre-existing relationships with retailers and other tenants
- A skilled “deal-closer”
- Will be motivated by rejection and not dejected
- Will not only survive in pressure scenarios but thrive under pressure
- Will have an acute ability to cultivate relationships
- Has strong public speaking and presentation skills with the ability to capture the attention of any audience
- Has a hunter “go-getter” mentality vs. a fisherman “wait and see” mentality
- Understands the foundation of team success is to put the team before themselves
- Has the ability to travel at times overnight to our properties and to conventions, industry events
- Has a Bachelor’s Degree