DLC Management Corporation, one of the nation’s preeminent private retail real estate companies, is seeking an experienced retail leasing attorney to join its Legal Department in its Corporate HQ office located in Elmsford, New York. Reporting directly to the General Counsel, the attorney’s duties will include preparing and negotiating retail leases, lease amendments, and other related documents with national, regional, and local tenants.
Desired Skills & Expertise:
- 5-10 years of experience as an attorney in the shopping center and/or retail industry
- Admitted to practice in NY
- Strong negotiation and writing skills
- Detail oriented, intelligent, and organized
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Able to work well in a fast paced environment that requires flexibility
Salary and benefits are competitive.