Who We Are:
We are a growing best in class team of real estate entrepreneurs who are committed to making retail places better for all of our stakeholders. We do this by practicing #SUCCESS.
Founded in 1991, DLC has been one of the nation’s preeminent owners, operators and managers of shopping centers. Our portfolio includes millions of square feet of attractive retail space and continues to expand as we complete additional acquisitions.
What is #SUCCESS: DLC defines #success as working together to create a personally rewarding, productive, respectful, profitable, enjoyable place to work. The successful candidate will embrace and embody this culture and strive for collaboratively successful outcomes.
Working at DLC:
DLC Management Corp. is a certified Great Place to Work. This designation was granted based on employee feedback and places us in an elite tier above the average workplace.
At DLC, Human Capital is our main focus and our employees are the single most important asset to the Company since we know it’s the people who make the difference.
Some noteworthy perks that our team enjoys include: Flex Work Policy (Place and Time!), Summer Fridays, Wellness Wednesdays, impromptu office happy hours.
About the Role:
The Junior Due Diligence Coordinator works with DLC’s Transactions team to help facilitate acquisition, disposition, and financing transactions. The Junior Due Diligence Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Due Diligence Coordinators and Transactions team with managing the due diligence process and providing assistance through the closing of transactions. The Junior Due Diligence Coordinator will participate in interfacing with external parties, including third party vendors and brokers, as well as with the DLC Team.
- Providing transactional support for acquisitions, dispositions, and financings
- Assisting with obtaining due diligence materials
- Creating and updating external data sites for brokers, lenders, partners, buyers, sellers, and appraisers
- Maintaining and updating Excel trackers for due diligence and third party reports
- Interacting with and gathering information from third parties
- Generating financial reports from DLC’s financial software and validating reports with the Accounting team and the Due Diligence Coordinators
- Assisting in requesting and following up on receipt of documents from tenants in connection with transactions
- Assisting with updating and completing tasks on closing checklists
- Uploading and saving due diligence and closing documents to DLC’s internal network
- Assisting with obtaining updates and information from all other departments within DLC
- Preparing meeting materials
- Preparing tenant notice letters
- Assisting with other department projects as needed
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s/Associate’s degree, or equivalent relevant experience
- A keen eye for details and stellar organizational skills
- An upbeat, positive personality that fits seamlessly into our #Success culture
- The desire to work in a fast-paced environment that requires one to pivot often
- A passion for working with others in a collaborative, team environment
- A strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to learn new software programs quickly
- Proficiency with all Microsoft systems