At DLC Management Corp., we are a best-in-class team that empowers and enriches human potential to unlock value at our properties. We pride ourselves on being a highly effective team of real estate professionals who consistently identify creative solutions to challenging situations.
We are inspired by the DLC #Success culture which is working together to create a personally rewarding, productive, respectful, profitable, and enjoyable place to work. For a closer look into our company, check out: https://youtu.be/Oi7bziPlkB0.
We are on the hunt for an Executive Assistant to be the all-around gatekeeper for our Chief Operating Officer and strategically manage his time with respect to priorities, goals and objectives. We are looking for someone who is proactive and “on the ball”, has excellent organizational skills, and has the ability to work and communicate well with people, both internally and externally. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to be exposed to all aspects of the business by being the right-hand person to a Senior Executive at a major commercial real estate company.
The Day to Day:
- Provides executive, administrative support to our COO including scheduling and managing his calendar, email correspondence, screening calls, etc.
- Books and coordinates travel arrangements and provide all travel details to COO
- Preps COO for meetings, ensure he has everything he needs for meeting, and work with him on post meeting action items
- Acts as integral part of various projects for both COO and entire Leasing department- by creating well organized project timelines to keep projects on track for completion by deadline date.
- Assists in Leasing departmental administrative needs (filing, preparing budget materials, etc.)
- Responds timely and respectfully to routine requests for information, availability, etc.
- Performs customer service tasks at reception on rotating basis
- Assumes additional responsibilities and performs special projects as needed or directed
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Proactive is your middle name
- You can juggle and handle a lot on your plate at any given time
- You find a consistent steady pace boring, and you love to move fast and pivot often
- You collaborate with others
- You are the consummate team player, and you thrive working with others
- You have a positive, can-do attitude, and you’re the eternal optimist
- You are customer centric
- You have strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- You are a strong communicator with problem avoidance and problem-solving skills
- You are a long-term thinker who is able to quickly grasp the big picture needs
- You are self-sufficient with a strong sense of urgency
- You are tech savvy and a social media and Microsoft Office wiz