Who We Are:
We are a growing best in class team of real estate entrepreneurs who are committed to making retail places better for all of our stakeholders. We do this by practicing #SUCCESS—working together to create a personally rewarding, productive, respectful, profitable and enjoyable place to work.
Founded in 1991, DLC has been one of the nation’s preeminent owners, operators and managers of shopping centers. Our portfolio includes millions of square feet of attractive retail space and continues to expand as we complete additional acquisitions.
Working at DLC:
DLC Management Corp. is a certified Great Place to Work. This designation was granted based on employee feedback and places us in an elite tier above the average workplace.
At DLC, Human Capital is our main focus and our employees are the single most important asset to the Company since we know it’s the people who make the difference.
For an inside look into our company culture, check out: https://youtu.be/Oi7bziPlkB0.
About the role:
The Due Diligence Coordinator is a critical role in supporting the transactional initiatives of the Capital Markets team. The Due Diligence Coordinator will be collaborating with the team in executing acquisitions, financings, and dispositions. While providing support in the deal execution process, this role will be a key interface with external parties including 3rd party vendors, attorneys, and brokers and the DLC Team.
- Provide transaction support for acquisitions, financings, and disposition.
- Maintain and modify records in J Drive, the internal file system
- Coordinate transfer of archival documents offsite
- Acts as custodian of corporate documents and records
- Maintain and update trackers (due diligence; real estate; third party)
- Engage third party vendors for standardized reports. Ensure timely delivery (as soon as possible prior to due diligence expiration). Standardized reports include Title, Survey, Zoning, ESA, PCA, Roof Report and Lease Abstracts).
- Interact with and gather information for third parties
- Coordinate site visits for brokers, lenders and consultants
- Scan and upload Due Diligence documents
- Ensure the uploading of due diligence and closing documents to J Drive, Citrix and Partner Websites
- Create contact lists and agendas
- Obtain insurance certificates for General Liability, PLL (Environmental Insurance) and Directors & Ommissions Insurance
- Manage creation and execution of Estoppels and SNDAs
- Maintain Acquisition Tracking
- Create power point presentations for Transition Meeting
- Execute tenant notice letters
- Provide deliverables to lenders and mortgage brokers in a timely manner in order to secure financings in a timely manner. Ensure accuracy and completeness of deliveries.
- Ensure the timely uploading of the closing binder to the J Drive and assist in the transition process.
- Ensure timely receipt from counsel, review for completeness and accuracy; ensure timely uploading in to J Drive.
- Complete Closing Check list for items applicable to transaction: ensure timely uploading into J Drive.
- Complete Acquisition, Disposition, and Refinancing Workflow.
Our Next Due Diligence Coordinator:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years of relevant industry experience
- Strong customer service orientation
- Detail oriented
- Proficient in all Microsoft systems (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- Deadline driven with a high sense of urgency
- Ability to multitask multiple projects/assignments at one time
- Responsive, reliable and professional in all aspects of work