Do you have a passion for social/digital media and content development? Well, we’re seeking someone who loves staying up on new trends, is a heavy social user in their spare time and LOVES making great content.
DLC is quickly expanding its digital team and looking for a Digital Media Strategist to help drive their social media efforts. The role will help define the company’s holistic social media strategy, creating and delivering content and working across various departments to ensure the company’s brand, tone and messaging are consistent and effective across all mediums. The Digital Media Strategist position encompasses all facets of DLC corporate social media to support and enhance DLC brand awareness and lead generation.
At DLC Management Corporation we are passionate about unleashing human potential to unlock value. We live, eat, and breathe the DLC #Success culture. #Success at DLC is working together to create a personally rewarding, productive, respectful, profitable, and enjoyable place to work. This is an amazing opportunity to join a passionate team of creative problem solvers and create compelling campaigns, copy and truly drive the digital strategy of a fast growing corporation.
The Day to Day:
- Day-to-day management of the DLC’s social media channels, including the development of proactive strategies and tactics, managing all the steps necessary for their implementation, and the measurement of their effectiveness
- Build/Support the continued evolution of the company’s social media offerings by updating social media strategy guidelines, capabilities, and departmental assets
- Prepare and deliver clear, professional, communications regarding social strategy and reporting insights
- Ensure the company media posts and media plans are of the highest quality, make full use of new and emerging technologies and practices, and represent the values and priorities of the company
- Manage the company’s paid media campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Twitter, and LinkedIn; optimize media spend based on business objectives
- Use best in class analytic tools to drive channel insights
- Analyze channel performance and translate data into actionable reports
- Write compelling copy for company digital platforms (website, email campaigns, social media posts
- Seek and develop relationships with key digital influencers, potential brand ambassadors and platform partners to scale the brand’s identity and following
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of all brand initiatives & property campaign launches
- Track & synthesize ongoing trends in social media
Our Next Digital Media Strategist:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-5 years of social media (organic and paid) experience with at least 2 of those within a corporate or agency setting
- Demonstrated ability to execute and optimize social media advertising campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, Twitter, and LinkedIn Ads; Facebook Blueprint Certification is a plus!
- Experienced with listening tools and evaluating comprehensive social analytics
- Possess pro-active critical thinking skills and the ability to take initiative, anticipate next steps and offer recommendations and solutions with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Professional team-player, flexible, positive, engaged, responsible, creative and willing to continually learn with the potential and desire to assume increased responsibility
- Must be organized and highly detail-oriented, double-checking work with unprompted follow-through
- Analytically strong with proven ability to demonstrate data interpretation capabilities as it relates to real-time marketing