Do you have a passion for social/digital media and content development? Well, we’re seeking someone who loves staying up on new trends, is a heavy social user in their spare time and LOVES making great content.
DLC is quickly expanding its digital team and looking for a Digital Marketing Strategist to help drive their digital marketing efforts. The role will help define the company’s holistic digital marketing strategy, creating and delivering content while working with multiple departments to ensure the company’s brand messaging is consistent and effective across all mediums. The Digital Marketing Strategist position encompasses all facets of DLC corporate digital marketing to support and enhance DLC brand awareness and lead generation.
At DLC Management Corporation we are passionate about unleashing human potential to unlock value. We live, eat, and breathe the DLC #Success culture. #Success at DLC is working together to create a personally rewarding, productive, respectful, profitable, and enjoyable place to work. This is an amazing opportunity to join a passionate team of creative problem solvers and create compelling campaigns, copy and truly drive the digital strategy of a fast growing corporation.
The Day to Day:
- Day-to-day management of the DLC’s digital marketing efforts including all social media channels, paid online advertising and email marketing; implementing proactive strategies and practices while measuring effectiveness
- Support the continued evolution of the company’s digital marketing offerings by developing long-term vision, goals, and strategies to grow the DLC brand online and key team members as influential leaders on social media
- Write compelling copy for company digital platforms: website, email campaigns, social media; schedule and launch content;
- Implement paid online advertising strategies using Google AdWords, Facebook/Instagram and LinkedIn
- Analyze digital performance using Google Analytics and Hubspot Marketing CRM and translate data into actionable reports and strategies
- Seek and develop relationships with key digital influencers, potential brand ambassadors and platform partners to scale the brand’s identity through alternative media assets including podcasts, video, etc.
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of all brand initiatives & property campaign launches
- Monitor trends and emerging practices, and evaluate and recommend new platforms for adoption
Our Next Digital Media Strategist:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-5 years of social media (organic and paid) experience within corporate or agency setting required
- Strategic thinker with exceptional copywriting skills
- Demonstrated ability to execute and optimize social media advertising campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Google AdWords, and LinkedIn Ads;
- Experienced with marketing automation tools and evaluating comprehensive social analytics – experience with HubSpot a plus
- Possess pro-active critical thinking skills and the ability to take initiative, anticipate next steps and offer recommendations and solutions with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Professional team-player, flexible, positive, engaged, responsible, creative and willing to continually learn with the potential and desire to assume increased responsibility
- Must be organized and highly detail-oriented, double-checking work with unprompted follow-through
- Analytically strong with proven ability to demonstrate data interpretation capabilities as it relates to real-time marketing
- Proven ability to work both independently and collaboratively,