Who We Are:
We are a growing best in class team of real estate entrepreneurs who are committed to making retail places better for all of our stakeholders. We do this by practicing #SUCCESS—working together to create a personally rewarding, productive, respectful, profitable and enjoyable place to work.
Founded in 1991, DLC has been one of the nation’s preeminent owners, operators and managers of shopping centers. Our portfolio includes millions of square feet of attractive retail space and continues to expand as we complete additional acquisitions.
Our invaluable, in-house expertise delivers excellence in all facets of real estate improvements including: Leasing, Property Management, Acquisitions and Dispositions, Development, Third Party Services and Outsourced Retailer Services.
Working at DLC:
DLC Management Corp. is a certified Great Place to Work. This designation, which we earned 2 years in a row, was granted based on employee feedback and places us in an elite tier above the average workplace.
At DLC, Human Capital is our main focus and our employees are the single most important asset to the Company since we know it’s the people who make the difference.
For an inside look into our company culture, check out: https://youtu.be/Oi7bziPlkB0.
About The Role:
The Development Coordinator is an instrumental part of the Development/Third Party Services team and will provide administrative support to the SVP of Development and the entire team. This is a unique opportunity that will allow you to learn all aspects of the business and give you exposure to teammates and clients at all levels of the organization. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide administrative support including calendar management, email correspondence, responding to inquiries, etc.
- Prep for and attend internal departmental and client meetings and conference calls
- Prep for and attend offsite entitlement meetings with various municipalities
- Prepare Powerpoint decks for client presentations
- Prepare excel spreadsheets with various cost and rent analysis
- Work on ad-hoc projects as needed
What You’ll Need:
- Minimum of 1 year of full-time experience in a corporate setting
- High proficiency in Microsoft Suite (Excel, Power Point, Word and Outlook)
- Superior written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work effectively with individuals at all levels of the company
- Willingness to take initiative and complete projects independently in a timely fashion without excessive oversight
- Outstanding work ethic and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Inquisitive mind and desire to learn
- Strong interest in real estate
- Bachelor’s degree