Who We Are:
We are a growing best in class team of real estate entrepreneurs who are committed to making retail places better for all our stakeholders. We do this by practicing #SUCCESS—working together to create a personally rewarding, productive, respectful, profitable, and enjoyable place to work.
DLC Management Corp. is a certified Great Place to Work. This designation, which we’ve earned 5 years in a row, was granted based on employee feedback and places us in an elite tier above the average workplace. At DLC, Human Capital is our focus, and our teammates are the single most important asset to the Company since we know it is the people who make the difference. For an inside look into our company culture, check out: https://youtu.be/Oi7bziPlkB0.
As a Real Estate Coordinator on our Leasing team, you will be an integral team-player providing support to the department in executing deals faster. Are you someone who thrives in an environment where every day is different? Someone who has the ability to take initiative and capable of solving problems with resourcefulness? Someone who is customer centric with a can-do attitude? If yes, we want to meet you!
What You’ll Do:
- Microsoft CRM management
- Create and upload opportunities into CRM and ensure information is accurate and complete
- Enter showings
- Quality report creation and monitoring: notify team of upcoming expirations and actions
- Play a key role in tracking the life cycle of a deal, and coordinate expeditious movement through internal processes
- Conduct market and tenant research as well as research projects utilizing internal resources
- Screen incoming calls for properties and distribute leads
- Collect tenant information, send applications and run credit checks to leads
- Track progress and follow up with assignments/projects given to the team
- Assist in tenant coordination and delegate non-deal related tenant inquiries to appropriate teammates
- Draft basic form LOI (Letter of Intent)
- Coordinate access to spaces with brokers, tenants, and Property Management
- Maintain CoStar and other listings
- Gather and organize materials/information for ICSC conferences
- Provide administrative support to both the VP and SVP of Leasing including but not limited to calendar management, internal communication management, travel arrangements, expense reports, scheduling internal and external meetings, LinkedIn posts, etc.
- Other miscellaneous special projects, as needed
Our Ideal Candidate:
- A proactive team player who can multi-task and pivot in a constantly evolving environment
- Desire to be organized, detail-oriented and check work for accuracy
- Strong communication skills to effectively engage with all levels of the organization in all departments
- Tech savvy and proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Microsoft CRM, MRI and CoStar a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
"*" indicates required fields