Who We Are:
We are a growing best in class team of real estate entrepreneurs who are committed to making retail places better for all our stakeholders. We do this by practicing #SUCCESS—working together to create a personally rewarding, productive, respectful, profitable, and enjoyable place to work.
DLC Management Corp. is a certified Great Place to Work. This designation, which we’ve earned 5 years in a row, was granted based on employee feedback and places us in an elite tier above the average workplace. At DLC, Human Capital is our focus, and our teammates are the single most important asset to the Company since we know it is the people who make the difference. For an inside look into our company culture, check out: https://youtu.be/Oi7bziPlkB0.
We have created an exciting new opportunity for Content Marketing Manager based in our HQ office in Elmsford, NY. You will be a key contributor to our business as we increase engagement with our clients through content marketing across a variety of formats and media. DLC Management Corp is passionate about marketing and developing curated content that connects with the right audiences, which includes talent in the market, tenants, capital partners and other owners/operators of shopping centers.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead content creation for all digital media. Create content that resonates with target audience and connects back to our business. This could include brand campaigns, graphics, videos, social media nuggets, blogs, copywriting, case studies.
- Develop content strategy for social media including what curated content to market to each audience across business.
- Create content publishing and social media calendars.
- Conduct research and interviews to learn more about customer needs to develop curated content.
- Collaborate with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, identify & solve problems.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Demonstrated excellence in writing, proofreading, and editing. You have a unique style & voice
- A portfolio of applicable outputs: video, photography, copywriting, websites, blogs, graphics
- Previous experience as photographer, videographer, copywriter would be preferred
- Strong proficiency in presentation development and storytelling
- An understanding of SEO best practices
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to successfully engage with all levels of organization
- Desire to think creatively and strategically
- A proactive team player who can multi-task and pivot in a constantly evolving environment
- Expertise in variety of design software incl Adobe Creative suite
- Tech savvy and can learn new systems quickly
- Customer/client centric with prompt responses
- Self-sufficient with a strong sense of urgency and ability to prioritize
- Confidence and a positive, can-do attitude
- At least 3 yrs of professional experience in graphic design / content development/ social media
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Marketing, Communications, or related field
"*" indicates required fields