At DLC Management Corporation we are a best in class team that empowers and enriches human potential to unlock value at our properties. Do you thrive on challenging the status quo and exceeding expectations?
We pride ourselves on being a highly effective team of real estate professionals who consistently identify creative solutions to challenging situations. Our success has allowed our portfolio and operations to expand and now we’re on a mission to add a Regional Property Manager. We are looking for someone who has outstanding analytical and problem solving skills, is detail oriented and has extensive knowledge with building systems and components.
We are inspired by the DLC #Success culture. #Success at DLC is working together to create a personally rewarding, productive, respectful, profitable, and enjoyable place to work.
Currently our Property Management team is on the hunt for that ideal candidate that fits our collaborative #Success culture. We seek a candidate who will manage multiple properties efficiently.
The Big Picture:
- Thrive in an environment where every day is different
- Fantastic communication skills and ability to report financial information seamlessly
- Embody and promote DLC’s collaborative #Success culture both internally and externally
- Crushes deadlines, unafraid to take on more, and has a passion for coming in ahead of schedule
- The capacity to adapt to change with confidence
- Looks for inefficiencies and ways to improve
- Curious to learn, asks questions and challenges the status quo or what might appear “off”
The Day to Day:
- Oversee and manage the day to day activities of multiple properties
- Develop and manage expense budgets
- Manage the centers within the approved budgets
- Oversee, manage and budget Capital Expenditures
- Identify property maintenance requirements, solicit, review, negotiate and execute maintenance contracts
- Anticipate and identify property repair needs and successfully negotiate with vendors on behalf of the property owner
- Prepare and monitor monthly and quarterly reports
Our Next Regional Property Manager:
- Five years of experience managing retail shopping centers
- Working knowledge of building systems and components
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to organize work, engage in a variety of tasks simultaneously and consistently meet deadlines
- Passion to collaborate and see the team win
- Desire to continue learning and growing
- Confidence in decision making in high pressure moments
- Effective oral and written communication skills and the ability to communicate with all levels
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Minimum of an Associate’s degree required
- Overnight travel required