We are a team of real estate entrepreneurs committed to making retail places better for all our stakeholders. By working together to create a personally rewarding, productive, respectful, thoroughly enjoyable place to work, we empower our people to maximize your growth, profitability and #success.
Joyce Blvd & College Ave
Fayetteville, AR 72703
MSA: Fayetteville-Springdale-Rogers, AR-MO
- Anchors include Walmart, The Home Depot, Best Buy, T.J. Maxx and Bed, Bath & Beyond
- Located in Fayetteville's primary retail corridor near the corporate HQ of major employers, Walmart and J.B. Hunt Transport
- Located at heavily trafficked intersection of Joyce Blvd and College Ave - 65,000 VPD
1500 Almonesson Rd.
Deptford Township, NJ 08096
- Burlington, Hobby Lobby, Shoe Carnival & Launch Trampoline Park - Now Open!
- Multi-million dollar redevelopment project recently completed
190 E Stacy Rd.
Allen, TX 75002
MSA: DALLAS-FORT WORTH-ARLINGTON, TX
- The Village at Allen is a dynamic shopping, dining and entertainment destination that combines several components, including retail, hospitality, and entertainment options, and features some of the area’s most popular attractions including TopGolf and the Allen Event Center.
DLC Announces The Addition of Ulta Beauty to The Village At Allen
DLC is thrilled to announce the addition of Ulta Beauty, the largest U.S. beauty retailer, to The Village at Allen!Learn More
The Bogus "Retail Apocalypse" Looks More Like A Renaissance
The narrative of online shopping eating physical retail’s lunch may be more media hype than anything.Read More
Understanding the Value of Human Capital
An Interview with CEO Adam Ifshin highlighting his entrepreneurial journey from Tharawat MagazineRead More
DLC Joins The Battle To Combat Cancer
DLC joins the battle in raising money and awareness in treating cancer.Read More
A Great Place to Work… Certified
DLC has recently been named A Great Place to Work. Check out our current job openings and join the team!Learn More
UVM Ifshin Hall Dedication
UVM Grossman School of Business celebrates the opening of Ifshin Hall named for DLC Co-Founder, the late Steve Ifshin.Read More
DLC Climbs In Nationwide Ranking
DLC now in the top 35 of nation's largest retail real estate owners according to National Real Estate Investor magazine rankings.Learn More
DLC values your privacy